E-File Forms & Filing Fees 

Directions for Saving Forms

Small Claims

Additional Forms Are Available Online At Illinois Legal Aid

  • Appearance
  • Child support modification
  • Civil no contact order request
  • Divorce with children
  • Financial affidavit
  • Motion
  • Motion to continue / extend time for filing
  • Order of protection
  • Parenting plan
  • Respond to a lawsuit
  • Respond to mortgage foreclosure complaint
Links to Forms
  • https://www.illinoislegalaid.org/legal-information/petition-rule-show-cause-family-law-cases
  • https://www.illinoislegalaid.org/legal-information/vacate-default-judgment-foreclosure
  • https://www.illinoislegalaid.org/legal-information/response-petition-parentage-and-allocation-blank

Application For Waiver Of Court Fees

Certification For E-Filing Exemption